LFTL (2 day ticket)
LIVE & VIRTUAL
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th April 2021
2 DAY TICKET
$825 (SOLD OUT )
- x 6 Advanced Education Workshops delivered live via virtual learning with International BASI Pilates Faculty (2.5hrs each) Plus 4 x On Demand workshops
- Hour of Power mat class with Rael Isacowitz
- Option to join the conference ‘in-studio’ at host hubs in Sydney, Brisbane & Perth with BASI Australia faculty
- Morning & afternoon movement mat classes
The two-day conference has been approved for 13 PDPs with Pilates Alliance Australasia (PAA).
Rael Isacowitz (LIVE & VIRTUAL)
- Powerhouse of the Upper Girdle (SAT)
- Evolution of Pilates (SUN)
Theo Botha (LIVE & VIRTUAL)
- With a Twist (SAT)
- Find and Fix movement faults (SUN)
Meredith Rogers (LIVE & VIRTUAL)
- Enhancing Athletic Performance (SUN)
- Step Barrel (On Demand)
- Let’s Jump (SAT)
- Pilates for Golf (On Demand)
- Breaking down the BASI ‘Full Body Integration’ (On Demand)
- The F2 System (On Demand)
LIVE VIRTUAL MAT CLASSES (Start at 7.30am AEST)
RAEL ISACOWITZ – Hour of Power (Opening of the Conference) | SAT 7.30am
SHAYNE SMITH – FINDING A TIME TO BREATHE | SAT 3.15pm
A class focused on various types of breathing while working from the fundamental to advanced Pilates exercises. Delve deeper into your breath patterns.
MEREDITH ROGERS – FUN WITH THE THERABAND | SUN 7.30am
This class will explore the myriad of possibilities a theraband can bring to the Pilates mat work. We will use creative sequencing and flow to bring strength, balance and ease into our experience within the more well-known repertoire. Be prepared to stretch your imagination as well as your body in this intermediate level class.
ED BOTHA – MAT STRONG | SUN 3.15pm
This mat/movement class will challenge practitioners of all levels. Mat Strong is a strength and mobility focused class. This class will challenge the muscular system using both Isometric and Isotonic focused strength exercises. Exploring the different leverage and set up option of exercises you are guaranteed a good workout to get the day going!
MAT CLASSES (ON DEMAND)
JORDANNA SMITH – BASI Flow
Take your mat class FLOW to the next level, combining BASI Pilates exercises with dance principles- explore the two forms of movement through – body, action, space, time and energy.
EMILY LAMB – BASI FUNDAMENTAL FLOW
Emily will be taking attendees through a deep fundamental mat class flow with a strong focus in bringing awareness and precision into our bodies before starting the days workshops.
SAYSHIE POYNTON – UNILATERAL MAT
Playing with unilateral movement patterns to work towards symmetry & perfecting imbalances. Creative combinations and variations, designed to increase strength and challenge stability.